IKG Website (following as the “Site” https://ikg.cc/) is managed and operated by ikg inc. (following as the “Company”).
Prior to use of this website, the user must read the following information and agree to the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree, we regret to ask you to please refrain from usage of the website.
It will be assumed that for those who proceed to use the website have agreed to the terms and conditions listed in the following.
It should also be noted that information may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
On the event of any changes to the site, please be aware the most recent terms and conditions apply.
All contents of the work including photography, illustration, design and text listed on the IKG Website (following as the “Site” https://ikg.cc/) have copyright and other rights which belong to the Company and its providers.
This edited Site is also the subject of copyright, and is protected by the Copyright Law of Japan which in turn is protected by international treaties.
It is strictly prohibited for third parties to use the contents without permission of the copyright holder; including reproduction, lease, rent, sale, publish, or transmission irrespective of methods.
- All or part of the contents of this Site may be used for private use by reprint or quotation as long as the copyright law is respected and the origin is expressed by an appropriate method.
- The reprint or quotation must not be modified, modification of the contents in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
- It is not considered private use should the scope of use extend to stored downloaded data, distribution of printed material, posted content, or email transmissions.
- Please respect any notes which prohibit the use of any unauthorized reproduction, such as all rights reserved.
- Please refrain from making a direct link to the images and pdf files.
- Any links to this site from other websites are strictly prohibited, in particular to avoid such misunderstandings that may express a special relationship between the Company and the information listed or expressed.
- The Company has attempted to fully consider and confirm the information on this Site, however does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, safety, fitness of purpose or any other case of the contents.
The Company is not liable for any damages as a result of the contents available.
- The Company may suspend or discontinue the web site configuration, terms and conditions, such as URL and content; as well as the operation of the website without notice.
In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the interruption or suspension of the operation of this web site and changes, regardless of any reason.
- Any content of other websites of third parties other than the Company website; which may be linked to this website (referred to as “linked sites” below) is the responsibility of the management of each entity, and not under our control.
It also does not imply that there is a special relationship, such as a partnership between the Company and any linked sites.
The Company is also not liable for any damages caused by the use of the contents of the linked site.
- This Site can be accessed by other countries with different laws.
However, all users and customers that access this website is to agree to be bound by the laws of Japan.
- With respect to all disputes relating to this site, the court of first instance is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan.